Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Bailey 6yr old (diagnosed at 2) - Disease is trying to Steal her Vision!
  • Baileysmama April 2011
    You'd NEVER know it to look at Bailey, but she takes Chemotherapy medicines weekly at home & also Remicade IV treatments, which contain Mouse Proteins (She has for the past 4 yrs!) How Awful for a child this young to have to take these strong meds - JUST to keep the bodies moving & More Important- To Keep their Vision! Uveitis has tried to steal her sight for 4 yrs now & is getting closer with each "flare". Can you imagine,... an auto-immune arthritis disease like this,.... can & may, take a child's vision & turn their World to Darkness?!? Its horrible for the kids & Harder on the parents. Many people say,... I Can't imagine my child suffering daily, not being able to move as well as other kids, or in a wheelchair,... or "Blind",... Well,... I CAN imagine it, because, as a Mother, I've dealt with this Fear for the past 4 years with my Baby Girl! She allready has a small cataract in 1 eye & this disease takes over Rapidly causing blindness to these kids! Yes, I CAN imagine it, because it makes me sick to my stomach when she's getting these strong meds/Infusions and/or sick & in pain & there is Nothing I can Physically do! I want to take all this pain from her & give it to myself so she can live a long, beautiful life,... but knowing that I can't,... Well, thats just like a Punch in the Stomach. Many nights I've cried over her & asked God to heal her little body so she doesnt have to suffer anymore. And the WORST part of all this is that the Public doesnt even know Kids get Arthrits too, and its NOT like their Arthrits - Its Much Worse & Progresses FAST to destroy their little bodies. Please support the PinkBurst Project! Help Bring this disease and suffering to light and then into remission! Every child deserves the gift of sight!
    Visit Baileys Blog for Must See Videos & Pics: www.thewarrens-baileysmama.blogspot.com
  • Baileysmama April 2011
    http://www.thewarrens-baileysmama.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BaileysmamaJRA
    Great Pictures & Videos & Info..... For her "Must See Video",.... We have been contacted from many people with this disease or just learning about it & telling us how this Video "Opened their Eyes" to the Horrible Disease! Many from US, & also England & Brazil. There are MANY kids out there suffering alone because the World doesnt even know about Uveitis and Juvenile Idiopathic/Auto Immune Arthritis (many types). They shouldnt have to suffer like this & watch other kids play sports, walk, run, etc,... and think - "I'll Never get to do that". - Isn't that just supposed to be a "Right" for kids?!? PLEASE help the Pinkburst Project!!!!! Our hope is that the WORLD will hear about this & eventually understand that this IS a Cause worth supporting & help Find a Cure,... instead of more dangerous drugs & pain Meds! YOU will NEVER know what your support will mean to us!!!!!! There are truly - "Angels Among Us!" AND - as Baileys Video says: I cant stop the Rain (Pain & Sadness) from pouring down on you again,.... But I WILL HOLD YOU till it Goes AWAY!